Cancellation Policy for the following programs:
- Sing into Shabbat with Timbalooloo
- Zman Chofshi
- ECC Afternoon Enrichment Classes
- High Holiday Services
- Middle School Shabbat Getaway
Should you need to cancel your registration, refunds* will be given on a case by case basis according to the following terms:
- Full refund up to two weeks prior to when the session begins, minus a 10% administrative fee.
- Pro-rated refund from two weeks prior to and after first session, minus a 10% administrative fee.
- No refund following second session.
- Registration is subject to minimums and maximums and JCP reserves the right to void your registration for a full refund.
- Written notification is required for registration cancellations.
- Spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend reserving all of your classes at the beginning of the summer to get your prefered dates. However, you may reserve your class up to 24 hours in advance as long as spaces are available. Families will receive instructions for reserving classes after purchasing their JCPass.
- Classes may be rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance. No-shows will not be refunded/offered another class.
- Unused JCPass classes will not be refunded.