Hebrew School Project (HSP)
Welcome to the Hebrew School Project (HSP)
Come feel at home in the HSP community, where we serve families with children in Pre K through 8th grade, and partner with our Center for Jewish Life for JCP’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah Experience. Our goal is to nurture our students and give them well-rounded knowledge of Jewish values and tradition in a way that children find engaging and fun. The experience we offer our students combines spirituality, Jewish literacy, and a deep relationship to Jewish heritage.
- Study Hebrew and Torah
- Celebrate Jewish life
- Participate in community service
- Engage in prayer and song
- Explore Jewish values
- Learn Synagogue skills
During the 2015-2016 school year, classes will meet at the following times:
- HSP Juniors: a Pre K Hebrew School Program will meet monthly on
Tuesdays from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
- Kindergarten will meet on Tuesdays from 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM.
- First Grade will meet on Tuesdays from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM.
- Second Grade will meet on Tuesdays from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grades will meet on Mondays from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- The Sixth and Seventh Grades will meet on Mondays from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM plus additional program options such as the Madrichim Internship Program.
- Eighth Grade will meet on select Mondays from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM including three longer Mondays for field trips plus additional program options.
Our online registration includes two forms: a Student Enrollment form and a Payment Form. Both forms must be submitted for your registration to be complete.
Applications for Financial Aid should be requested from Sima Green at 212-334-3522 or email@example.com. Please note that Financial Aid applications are held in strict confidence. Applications must be returned by June 1, 2015.
To learn more, contact Sima Green at 212-334-3522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.