Applying to Preschool/Bridge Program
Admissions inquiries for the
2017-2018 school year
RSVP HERE for our upcoming Bridge Program Information Session, Thursday, February 9th at 8:30 AM. Join our information session for a tour, receive an application and hear from current families.
JCP Early Childhood Center is recognized as a high quality, comprehensive program that successfully engages children in the learning process. Come see what makes us unique!
- Nurturing environment respecting the uniqueness of each child and the importance of community
- Integrated curriculum supporting children’s interests and natural curiosity in a skills based and process oriented framework
- Jewish values integrated into the curriculum
- Highly professional and experienced staff including specialist team
- Comprehensive Arts and Science Appreciation Program
- Personalized highly regarded ongoing school guidance. Click here to see a list of recent Kindergarten acceptances.
Not Just a School – A Lifelong Community!
Preschool/Bridge Program Admissions:
Please contact us at 212-334-3533 or click here to submit an online Admissions Information Request to arrange for an Information Session and tour, the first step of the admissions process. Applications are available after attending an Information Session.
Children must be at least two years, three months on September 1, 2017 to enter the Preschool for the 2017-2018 school year. Children who are between one year, nine months and two years, three months on September 1, 2017 are eligible for the Bridge Program in 2017-2018. Please call us at the JCP Early Childhood Center (212-334-3533) with any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.Matti Bowen ECC Office Manager Matti@jcpdowntown.org .