Join our ever-growing community!
More than the sum of its extraordinary parts, we are an inclusive, intergenerational community of families and individuals dedicated to learning and giving, celebrating and commemorating, and adapting and shaping our beloved and ancient traditions for the 21st century. Unlock the benefits of membership today!
Membership Makes a Difference
Your membership is a commitment to the future of JCP.
Our members are vital to our growth and sustainability, and have a voice in shaping this community. Demonstrating the importance of Jewish values for ourselves and our children, we work to uplift each other and to fulfill our obligation to help repair the world.
We welcome you to see for yourself what makes JCP special. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about membership.
Ready to join? Click here!
Annual Membership Benefits
Membership grants you special access to events and programs for all ages and stages of life, including:
- $1000 reduction in ECC tuition, per child
- $250 reduction for HSP tuition, per child
- Free High Holy Day tickets
- Access to lifecycle events, including Baby Naming, Bris, Conversion, B’nai Mitzvah, Wedding, Funeral, Unveiling. *Please note: Rabbi Deena, along with all other JCP clergy and staff, will not officiate life cycle events or provide B’nai Mitzvah preparation for those who are not members of JCP.*
- Free or reduced-price tickets to many events throughout the year
- Members-only events
- Tax-deductible to the full extent of the law — please contact your financial advisor
The value of ECC and HSP tuition reduction is not tax-deductible.
Two parent family
One parent family
under age 30
(grandparent or family member)
“Our lives are made richer and more meaningful when we belong to something larger than ourselves. Our Rabbis intended for Jews to learn, pray, celebrate, mourn, and grow together. We can’t and shouldn’t have to go through life alone. You are an important part of our community, and we hope that you will commit to building and growing JCP by joining as a member today.”
Rabbi & Director of Jewish Life